Web Browser for work (Chromium based)

My job require me to use several chromium based browsers for different purposes but I use 4 browsers mostly on a daily basis
1. Cent - Where all my Work related logins are present along with numerous extensions
2. Brave - This is my go to browser for all work related tasks so as I get a project the work is done here (I've configured it to clear cookies on exit so it makes the browser light and stops from tracking from countless websites that I have to visit)
3. Chrome - Configured to be used with another dummy account that is used rarely for work purpose (Since its google and resource hungry, I use it sparingly)
4. Firefox - For personal use, like writing this post here on TE (Though I've see FF have become very sluggish but I am not willing to give up as yet)

Now I want to replace Cent browser with another as its not updating chromium engine also I need a browser where if I copy "User Data" folder from C drive it can be reinstalled with all Logins/Extensions after reinstalling windows. its really annoying to login to all those websites and ask for codes after reinstall.

So I would like to know which browsers people use these days with following options
Secondly I need another browser where I can browse and leave no traces so next time I don't see same recommendations (Epic browser comes to mind but haven't used it in a while so not sure)
Create profile on chrome for each work or activity

Create profile on chrome for each work or activity
Yes. This! Instead of using 4-5 browsers, use chromium profiles. (Every profile is like a new browser with it's own set of history, bookmarks, logins & extensions)
If you're on Mac, try Orion browser. They just launched their profile support as well.

Thanks guys will try these settings and browsers, just not too soon as work is really hectic these days and I can't afford to switch browsers right away.

Back