15xwhz8.jpg

14e89k4.jpg

f9i98n.jpg

dhe8ae.jpg

Damages:

MSI x410x - Rs. 18,600

MSI U210x - Rs. 17,000

Total - Rs. 35,600

if you were in India you would have to shell out 23k for the u210 and 27 for the 410x that would be 50k !! nice!!

when are you coming to india? i can order the 410x and you could get it for me.

abbis said:
WOW...both of them for u..??:)

no that laptop second on for his dad where he is gift to him

cause he got the better job at china and good amount of money that why he need to gift for his family i guess so :)

cong man nice price :)

cheers
arun

abbis said:
WOW...both of them for u..??:)

The chotu 12" one for me and 14" for my dad. Check the thread in laptop section about this query (sub 20k lappy for dad).

Finally the search ended here :)

The 12" one was totally undecided, just took impromptu decision to buy for me. God why can't we resist :ashamed:

6pack said:
congrats :)

you paid in rupees there?

Nah not in rupees, just provided approx INR price. Total spent is 5250 RMB for both.

Arun.P said:
t china and good amount of money that why he need to gift for his family i guess so :)

Lol :lol: :lol:

^^ These came without any OS but the shop guy installed a *ahem*copy of XP english on that. But it was sort of not entirely english, as in, when in IE i used to right click all options came in chinese, popups at system tray came in chinese :p

Came home and installed SP3 integrated true english version of XP on both of the lappies and it is working fine now :)

dennis_nail said:
Congrats Raks! Finally you got better than what you were looking for, and that too within your budget!

Very True. I initially though that i am being over ambitious in demanding a sleek and lightweight laptop for sub 20k price point but nevertheless i finally got one and well within the budget, just that i bought another one for me which overshot the entire budget :p

Back