Monitors Weird problem with my Samsung 2233SW LCD Monitor

Hie friends,
I am in a trouble and need your help.
1 month back my LCD monitor suddenly went blank through DVI port and i thought its a problem with my mobo since my LCD is just 10-11 months old.
So i gave my Gigabyte 785GMT-UD2H for replacement and got Gigabyte 880GMT-UD2H in back :eek:hyeah:
After connecting the monitor to this new mobo through DVI port agan there was no display :S
I had a VGA Cable with me so i just crosschecked it by removing DVI cable and connecting my LCD to mobo by VGA cable.
And i was shocked ... there was a display through VGA cable but not through DVI cable.
So now i come to know that the problem is with my LCD since there is a display through VGA but not DVI. I checked my friend's LCD through DVI on my mobo and there was a diplay on his BenQ 22" LCD.
So i called samsung CC and engineer came.
He checked and confirmed that there is a no display on monitor through DVI.
He came after 2 days with LCD's new logic board and replace it with old one.
Now according to him Logic board is a main part of the LCD screen and monitor should give display now through DVI port. But unfortunately there was no display after replacing the new logic board also. He told me to take my LCD screen to my frnds place and check there.
And more shocking was that .. there was a display thorugh DVI port on my frnds PC.
But i checked his BenQ 22" LCD .. And there was a display on my PC through DVI port.
Now problem is that .. samsung guy saying this is the problem with your system ..
But i showed him the display on my friend's LCD with DVI port on my PC.

Now i am in a big trouble. What should i do ?? and whats the problem with my samsung LCD ??
It is working on my friends PC but not on my PC with DVI port :(
HELP GUYS.

did your try your gpu card not onboard graphic i perfect u should try backup gpu card and test it if working stable ?

Arun.P said:
did your try your gpu card not onboard graphic i perfect u should try backup gpu card and test it if working stable ?
ohh man .. i had checked with other GFX card ... still there was no display . Now i dont have GFX card.

but my friend's LCD is working on my mobos DVI port. I dont think problem is with my system.

Best option is to give it at the authorised service centre as there it can be checked with their computer

Of course I do not know how far the nearest service centre would be

Did you test your cable? Did you try using another cable on your pc?
You're probably using your friends dvi cable at his place, try interchanging cables and see if that has any effect.

iamddevil said:
Did you test your cable? Did you try using another cable on your pc?

You're probably using your friends dvi cable at his place, try interchanging cables and see if that has any effect.
i have 2 DVI cables .. checked both cables ... no display ... on my PC

abhisinalkar said:
It is at Irla .. but samsung provides free home service ... then why should i get it there :p

At your home they will keep telling you the problem is in your computer & how would you prove to them that the problem is in their Monitor ?

If you want to prove you are tough, keep calling up Samsung to your home & keep bouncing from one engineer to the next

shravank30 said:
At your home they will keep telling you the problem is in your computer & how would you prove to them that the problem is in their Monitor ?

If you want to prove you are tough, keep calling up Samsung to your home & keep bouncing from one engineer to the next

i have called them 2nd time ... but same engg. came :(

Back