Welcome republic of gamers asus rampage iii extreme :d

HHEHEH finally got the motherboard which i needed for a pretty long time ...ASUS RAMPAGE III. was confused which one to buy ramapge iii or UD7 after again troubling toolius and sankhadeep a lot decided and opted for ramapage IIII . Man black n red color looks superb and goes very well with obisidan and the doms gt.. man Bios is so confusing not able to understand anything... lol will require some help from tooliusss to o.c the machine.. Board is simply amazing build quality.. not tested yet as just finished isntallign everything ...Enjoy the board hope u all like it ..

lol.. thats it for now.. no more purchase..of eletronics.. people think i spend money but i just manage my profit :) ..so asl ong its not ocming out from pocket.. upgrade hehehehe

hmm... 5870... so u became a red and black guy !!!! board, rams, 5870 all red and black and to complement even the cabby matt black... i hope u dont get bored with this nice combination soon... :p

anks22402 said:
are nahi be... pagal hian kya... LOL abhi sab kuch top notch dal diya hian ...bas once SSD GOS MORE CHEAP.. usko raid n trying some source to arrange U2711 :D at unbelievable prices :D lets c...
Now that's more like the Ankit we know... upgrades, upgrades and more upgrades, hehe!! ;)

DomGT + RampageIII.... That is one expensive color scheme!

Congrats!! :hap2:

Imo, the red ccfl is looking el-cheapo and stealing the "Show". Though i cant think of any other color. Anks, get the orange xigma action back :p

cong man and your are amazing freaking setup btw are u plan to get 5870 in crossfire soon :p also set up eye define candy for dual monitor right soon :p

Back