WellGet 1.25 Build 0118 Beta

M

MysticYogi

WellGet is a download manager for a new generation. It improves the speed of download at double through Multithreading technology. It has broken through the mode of downloading software of the tradition by having various kinds of to download tools all protocols.

wellgetlogogo4i1ua.png

It has broken through the mode of downloading software of the tradition by having various kinds of to download tools all protocols.

Features :

*Divide a piece of software into 128 parts to download at the same time at most,and can establish 20 tasks of downloading at most. Improve the speed of download to the maximum extent through such as Multithreading technology, breakpoint transmission, etc...

* Downloading & Playing : Can be watched or listened to while downloading media's file

* Can establish different classification, deposit downloaded software into different categories. The strong functions of management including support are dragged, rename, add and describe, look for, automatically rename when the name of the file is repeated, etc...
More Features : Click Here

Download & More Information : http://www.go4i.net/article467.html

ScreenShot :

SuperNova said:
hmm looks like a flashget clone ,

anyway trying it out.

It is exactly a clone of FlashGET, everything looks pretty same, but I like the option, that allows us to preview mp3, movies which we download, thts realy cool :)

well lots of download managers have that option anyway.

@Techno,,, nope man not supported by flashgot yet
Download Managers

Currently supported platforms and products are:

* Windows
1. FlashGet
2. Free Download Manager
3. GetRight
4. Internet Download Accelerator
5. LeechGet 2002
6. LeechGet 2004
7. Net Transport
8. ReGet Deluxe
9. ReGet Junior
10. ReGet Pro
11. Star Downloader
12. Ukraininan Download Master (Russian language only)
13. Star Downloader
* Linux
1. Aria
2. Downloader 4 X
* Mac OS X
1. iGetter
2. Speed Download 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw personally i would say you all use net transport. Its got massive features and is super to work with.

Other wise download studio is good also.

Back