WESTON 3 AND V MODA VIBE II Time to upgrade in IEMS :D

Hey all been long long time .. since i haven't posted on TE but somehow bored and nothing good is really there to upgrade . but now days as i have started to gt my eyes on iems which i haven't looked at it all . I Bought few headphones cx180 which i lost it in 3 days lol then senheiser pm80 which was not so good and then finally as my friend was coming from U.S found these amazing looking headphones on amazon. V MODA .. i guess many of you might have heard about it . These sells for like 100 $ and found a good deal on amazon for like 45 $ hence ordered 2 of them. One for me and One for my friend SANKHADEEP :p. and also ordered for him WESTON 3 :pi dunno much about them so lets wait for a review from sankhadeep when he gets them by monday .

Tested Vmoda II really sounds aweosme 108 DBA , noise isolation and comes with mic and also control through which u can playback music on ur iphones or ipod and it works really welll . i guess specially designed for them . Amazing sound good bass and excellent build quality really love them..

Enjoy the pics :)

Back