What a honeymoon

Kumar said:
Tell me where did you find your wife!

I will probably go exchange mine :p

Aaaaaaw!
Kumar when did you get married ???
lol!!
Okay guys it was me who actually typed it on his behalf, without relializing that i had been logged onto his id........

Congrats on getting married :)

you know how it goes with girls, for every dollar 50 you spend on them, they become happy and let you spend $500 on computer stuff

If you have learned this already you will have a very successful marriage :p it sounds like you are very happy... I have my 7 year anniversary this month and going strong... may you be just as happy in 7 years and more :D

Good job on the hardware too ...........

"Almost bought the GTS which was available at the same price, but than fortunately wife told me to read the reviews."

:O

Congrats, Congrats and extra congrats :D (Do I even need say what and why) :)

^^ Thanks bro... I have got a good deal on a personal front and the goods I bought, but like it goes with everything in life, you always think you could have done a lil better :p

Ur a Lucky guy, I scanned the whole of Sim Lim Square for a 8800 GT day before yesterday none of the versions was available let alone the evga overclocked

Plus I felt everything was much expensive as compared to the Uk and the US :-(

Got 6000 Rs of chocolates in the end :lol:

Now this is the first time that I hear that a wife advises her techno-savvy hubby to read reviews about GFX cards b4 going for one. Anyways congo on the purchases and Best wishes from my side on marriage.

Back