What are you listening to right now? (Music Recommendations!)

Stronk

Adept
Hi all,
I'm starting this thread for sharing music recommendations with all of us. Mods please delete/merge post with other thread if it already exists, I tried searching for one but couldn't find it on the forum. Also I'd request members to NOT use this thread to debate the technical aspects of listening to music, such as equipment. I intend to start this thread as a place to discuss music only, not equipment.

Having said that, I'll start off with the playlist I'm listening to right now (not necessarily indicative of all my tastes :shy:) :-
Honorable Mention: The Strokes, I'm surprised how it's not on my current playlist despite being my favourite band haha.

Anyway, looking forward to listening to what you listen to! Thank you.

EDIT: Added youtube links for all the songs above

Last edited:
Shodow on The Sun...one of the most difficult song to perform live, EXTREMELY DIFFICULT!! Man, I miss Chris so much...try to avoid his music, but every playlist has Soundgarden/ Audioslave.

The superband that was Audioslave, awesome music \m/

I've been listening to the remix, I must admit I'm not a hindi music fan, but I put this remix on which is quite long at 28 mins, but I think this remix is specifically geared toward kids who grew up in the 90's, who listened to english and hindi songs. I still think this has got to be one of the most unique remixes Ive heard so far.

Can't seem to find the brilliant slow acoustic version in youtube..I had a DVD of that live show, can't find it either ( only have the audio rip)
Some of the BOC's lyrics are genuinely spooky...don't even want to know what this song actually means...but love it man!! Incredible musicians... Metallica totally butchered this masterpiece.

Same here , what's the issue.
Seems like youtube wants us to login or unblock 3rd party cookies.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Back