What can you get for Rs.845?

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
I got a flat Rs.5500 off coupon in lieu of a WD 1 Tb Essentials which was a free gift I was initially supposed to get. After countless calls and emails I finally got this coupon code.

I needed an external HDD for my ever burgeoning storage needs. I got this Toshiba USB 3.0 1 TB hdd along with 3 card readers and a Toshiba branded leather carrying case for the 2.5" harddrive. All these things were bought via a local ebay seller with whom I dealt with earlier. I got the whole lot for Rs.6345 and applied the flat 5500 off coupon --->Result-->Rs.845 for the whole lot! Super VFM by any standards!!!! I called the dealer and went and picked up the whole lot from his office near my office. The whole process took 30 minutes!!!

Let the pics do the talking!

The Toshiba hard drive comes with 3 years of warranty which will be handled by Rashi! bummer!!!! The drive is fast and I can use the USB 3.0 port on my Thinkpad x220 and my desktop at home.

Proof:-

Wow its superb man, what luck.

BTW you have 2 show-offs, First the Flat Rs.5500 Coupon off
<
& then the real goods worth Rs.845
<

Nope, you cannot share these coupons, these would be account locked. You get them when ebay fails to send promotional gifts.

This was given in lieu of a WD 1 TB hdd from the ganesh chathurthi carnival coupon offer or something where I got a HP 430 Laptop for my sister worth 31k.

Back