What Cloud Service Provider you use to store your important data?

raksrules

Elite
I know we all have external HDDs or pen drives where we backup our important data and for redundancy purpose, we may be storing the absolutely needed data in cloud too, sometimes several places.
So what cloud service provider you use to store your data and if it is paid service, how much do you pay and preferably reason for selecting that particular provider.

For starters, I use iCloud as amongst me and my wife, we use Apple Devices and using iCloud just makes it simpler for us to share and manage things at single iCloud Drive Location. I haven't paid for it yet and use their basic 5GB free plan (shame apple...give more free storage) to store scanned important documents and such.

Subscribed to Microsoft Office 365 Family which comes with up to six different accounts for MS Office 365. It also comes with 1TB data via OneDrive per account.

Keep my work files across three to four directories on an internal but separate HDD (4TB) which I use SyncToy with daily to mirror my work files to my External WD 4TB. Those are my two physical backups. I then use MKLINK in command prompt to link and junction my work folders with my OneDrive folder (this way I don't have to move all my folders to OneDrive, and I keep things nice and separate). That ensures all my work folders are also synchronised to the cloud via OneDrive. Have about 948GB on one of my accounts and 750GB on another. The latter one is like an archive and not used daily. The remaining OneDrive accounts are distributed amongst Family and the whole deal costs like INR 4800 a year or something. All family members also make sure their files are backed up in the cloud as well so that makes being tech support a lot easier.

Google one and one drive.. 100 gb and 1 tb subscriptions respectively
Is google one family group separate from YouTube premium family group?

I have yt premium via my friend. His family + me in yt premium group. I would like purchase google one on my account for me +1 family and my friend +1 family. Will it cause any issues?

Is google one family group separate from YouTube premium family group?

I have yt premium via my friend. His family + me in yt premium group. I would like purchase google one on my account for me +1 family and my friend +1 family. Will it cause any issues?
Yes its separate

Back