What Do u Like The Most About Monsoon

TheBroker

Skilled
As the heading goes........whats ur fav thing abt the monsoons

Mine.......I like the temperature going down after the Summer Heat,farmers getting water for their crops makes me happy and having roasted corn(bhuttas) is what I like the most :D:D

I like the monsoon.. I like it when its dusk or dawn with a slight breeze and drizzle and fog.. one of the best times to take a walk :)

its like a knife so hot , which cuts my skin as it , runs down my spine.

net goes down now and then, and belive me when u r paying 100 rupee a day, it aint fun

I love it when the clouds are low.. tht peculiar odour of soil all around mesmerizes me:yahoo: and the greenery all over..esp that of a hillside or a place where a river flows between two mountains...is wht i like to visit during monsoons..

Come monsoon...and i thoroughly enjoy eating masala puri near my home with anyone ( except Sunny ofcourse!)

I hate monsoons, for example, b**ches are digging the path at sankey tank and the whole way becomes so dirty after it rains, my friend had mud(sand with rainwater) till a little above his ankle trying to walk there :(

I love more the anticipation of it.
when it does arrive it makes things a little boring id say.

I love the aroma of the soil when the first drops of rain hit the ground with cool breeze floating around.
The cleansed environment and filtered light from the clouds which makes green look so GREEN.
My most memorable moments as a kid are of a day in the rainy season, when the clouds rose from the roads, and i lay fallen on the recently ploughed soft clayey soil, and i just couldn't get up.
The sweet noise from the eucalyptus trees was all damped and despeckled.
Ah those were the days .... :sigh:

This time the Monsoon has gone too soon.

The best part is that the weather is cool and pleasant. Playing football in the rains is simply awesome:D

I love the smell of rain on the hot dry mud.... It smells HEAVENLY.....

And I just like the lower temps in general..... But I cannot help hoping that at the same time, it is raining in the rural areas so that farmers do not suffer....

the best part of rains is the mud which moves around and in dat v can drive hard splashing all around

then comes the chill to our mind ( everyone has observed it never the less)

Back