What games to play next for live streaming?

NikhilSingh25

Disciple
I recently started live streaming on YouTube, and today I will be done with Resident Evil 4 Remake. This was my first time livestream whole game. Instead of just uploading a video.
And I got some views , even returning viewers.

But now I don't know what game to play next.
I don't have any preference. I enjoy everything from Single player to multiplayer.
I have loved video games since I was 13 , but been so busy in life that I rarely get to finish or even play games. But now I have decided I will be playing games atleast 2 hours on livestream every evening. This way I will actually finish the game instead of abandoning them mid-way.

Since Indian audience is just weird and most of the people are obsessed with BGMI + Free Fire + GTA , but I don't wanna waste time playing the same game again just so I can get those 10-15 year olds to watch my stream. I'm happy with the 100 views I get.

Please suggest some games you guys have played and loved. Somthing with decent graphics. Good story and hopefully not something slow. I don't want someone to tune into the stream and watch me run around for 15 minutes.
Please suggest.

Keep playing popular horror games. There's a reason many of the OG youtubers, at least the non-Indian ones, got popular off games like Amnesia, Slender, Outcast etc. Horror games are paced fast enough to keep things engaging and thrilling for your viewers. Even when you're not being entertaining, they'll give you stuff to riff-off. It just works really well and there is an audience of people who only consume horror games through watching streams because they can't handle them by themselves.

Alternatively, anything linear with good writing and fast pacing should be fine too.

What you probably shouldn't do is play a 100+ hour RPG with a million fetch quests. Or grind a multiplayer game. You could but then you'd be doing all the heavy lifting of keeping it entertaining by yourself. And less people are likely to even care when you're starting out as a nobody.

Ghost of Tsushima should be a good one?
Stopped after a couple of hours , maybe this time I will be able to end it.
Keep playing popular horror games. There's a reason many of the OG youtubers, at least the non-Indian ones, got popular off games like Amnesia, Slender, Outcast etc. Horror games are paced fast enough to keep things engaging and thrilling for your viewers. Even when you're not being entertaining, they'll give you stuff to riff-off. It just works really well and there is an audience of people who only consume horror games through watching streams because they can't handle them by themselves.

Alternatively, anything linear with good writing and fast pacing should be fine too.

What you probably shouldn't do is play a 100+ hour RPG with a million fetch quests. Or grind a multiplayer game. You could but then you'd be doing all the heavy lifting of keeping it entertaining by yourself. And less people are likely to even care when you're starting out as a nobody.
I'm thinking about "until dawn" seems to be popular right now. And will be a new horror experience for me.

Wukong has story, lore, and mechanics and it's next on my radar. Btw can you share a link to your channel will drop by to say hello :)
I have been waiting to play wukong but since I can't buy the game , I'm waiting for a repack.

Downloaded silent hill 2 but kept getting UE5 error and couldn't make it work.
And until dawn is just so damn slow , played it for more than 30 mins and it's just long cutscenes. Ended up getting bored.
And since I got a really bad cold today, couldn't livestream.
Downloading God of warranty Ragnarok hopefully that will run fine and I can stream whole day tomorrow.

Here is the channel link - https://youtube.com/@codevidev?si=D34Fg-iygNcFoCGj

Back