Graphic Cards What Graphics Drivers Are You On !!!

am abt to install Omega 1.6693(based on 66.93)

Then after that will download the latest Forceware and see which performs better

76.50 for me.
XG 77.50 aparantly has some bug with GTA SA> Andf getting that game shortly so sticking with these for now.
Amazing performance and quality.

Where do you get these drivers from??? They are not listed on the nvidia site....

I am talking abt the 76.5, 77.50, etc.....

Where are you getting them from???

yeah......... I got it...... I am downloading XG 76.50

But why are they not listen on nvidia's site???

Is there a pure(nvidia's) version of anything beyond 71.89??

Are all these, 76.50, 77.50, 77.62, etc..... are they all modified drivers???

No they are modified beta drivers... You can expect few more releases in coming days as the 7800 is just about to launch...

yup....the one ur downloading is frm XG :p
there r sme betas on nvidia's site ;)

BTW ...these ALL r betas, the 71.89 i guess is officially tested WHQL tht is ;)

These drivers are not there even on the BETA page of nvidia......

They have a June 9th beta release for SLI Intel edition

Nikhil posted 1.43 minutes later:

Ok..... so you mean to say that nvidia does not release all beta drivers on it's site. It gives them to others(XG, Omega, etc...) and they make use of these unreleased beta drivers and modify them???

These are drivers that nvidia gives for beta testing to ppl and get leaked. Registered devs also have access to beta drivers. Sometimes they get leaked from there as well. This whole thing is a mess. NV shud learn from ATI and maintain a schedule for driver updates.

Thanks for the info...... Didn't know so much...... HELL!! I didn't know abt modified drivers till I read abt it on TE(Blade's post).

hmmm weren`t 76.45 WHQL certified??? i thought they were.. lol... and there was also a seperate download for the Xg 76.45 modified drivers at guru3d.... hmm gotta chk it...

Back