What happened to indianvideogamer?

kvn95ss

Adept
I used to visit that website to check for used games but from past few weeks I'm not able to log in.

Has the website been closed? Where are the members now any idea? Did it bite the dust like Erodov?

There hadn't been much activity on the forums lately. I had joined only recently. Only a few members and only a few threads were active. Market section was also not very active.

So I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come back. I'd have liked it if they could have just properly shut it down with a month's notice or something.

Yeah from past month I am trying its not working
Past month? It was been off for 1 week
There hadn't been much activity on the forums lately. I had joined only recently. Only a few members and only a few threads were active. Market section was also not very active.

So I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come back. I'd have liked it if they could have just properly shut it down with a month's notice or something.
Has happened before many times, it keeps coming back.

It has been down since a month now, yes. I'm a regular there and have not been able to access the site at all. Before completely going down site kept throwing Bad Gateway errors and site was loading slow as well when it did open.

This happens almost every year now and then the site magically keeps coming back so I wouldn't lose hope just yet.

My first post but Google bought me here.
IVG is a very nice place and I still prefer the classic forums. Discord does not have that feeling and it's way too obstructive.
Someone said it might take a couple of weeks but not hopeful as I've seen too many communities dying and "reborn" on Discord. Fingers crossed.

My first post but Google bought me here.
IVG is a very nice place and I still prefer the classic forums. Discord does not have that feeling and it's way too obstructive.
Someone said it might take a couple of weeks but not hopeful as I've seen too many communities dying and "reborn" on Discord. Fingers crossed.

Welcome to TE... enjoy your stay here! This is a great forum as well :)

I'm sure IVG will be back within this month or the next.

Can anyone share the invite to the Discord server? Also, does anyone have any other places where one can trade console game discs? (I know Gameloot and Game Nation but they usually have things OOS)

Back