What jobs can we do from home on a low end pc without Windows?

6pack

ex-Mod
Data entry type only or are there others as well?

Edit: Another thing I wanted to know. If a person invests in a 3D capable system, can he earn enough money every month just rendering 3D files given by someone else? No 3D knowledge. Just open file in 3D program and set it to render. Do such works even exist? And how much is the pay?

I'm wondering if such marketing jobs even pay enough for monthly expenses?
They should be if you have enough experience in the field. Even a certification would be of great help!

EDIT:- You can take a look at variousposts on Reddit to see if it is enough for you. r/forhire, r/slavelabour are a few I can think of who look for freelancers. I think MArketing and Coding are in great demand compared to writing.

A youtube channel
That is way time consuming now and you cannot expect it as income source at the very beginning.
I would like to add Internshala. I have seen decent wfh jobs which mostly require a decent pc/laptop.
I have worked on image annotation for a company which paid decent for the work

you could do free work to boost your resume - eg, my video needs some comments/review, or you could translate it to a local language. It's legitimate work and showcases your skills. It also indicates that you are tech savvy, know how to use Linux and companies often need ways to advertise their products so.. you get that slight edge (assuming everything else works for you)

What kind of job is this person advertising? Is it some type of scam? That company has advertised lot of such jobs in monster.

What do we actually do in digital advertising?

What kind of job is this person advertising? Is it some type of scam? That company has advertised lot of such jobs in monster.

What do we actually do in digital advertising?

Could be hiring for IT cells of political parties.

Back