Monitors What service to ship an LED monitor?

r19

Disciple
I need to ship an 23" LED monitor form Chennai to Delhi. I'm in Delhi so I'd like if the courier guys go to the location to pick up the monitor. Current market cost of the product is around 9.5k. First priority is that it should come undamaged. The monitor is already packaged in the box with thermacol that it came with.

How much I'd pay depends on service and time but I've no idea of both.

Check getting quote online from Fedex. I had once shipped a laptop to Hyderabad from Mumbai using fedex. They came home for pickup.

Fedex is asking 900rs for economy, delivery till 5 May. Is this the normal rate? Also how will it handle fragile item.

Fedex is asking 900rs for economy, delivery till 5 May. Is this the normal rate? Also how will it handle fragile item.

Looks they are charging you based on volumetric weight. I had paid near 500. My parcel of laptop had reached buyer safely though.

Looks they are charging you based on volumetric weight. I had paid near 500. My parcel of laptop had reached buyer safely though.
It seems to be due to distance. Getting same rate without dimensions. It's using this:
https://www.fedex.com/lite/lite-ship.html?locale=en_IN&cntry_code=in#
It's asking for a verified account for full settings.Main thing I'm concerned is if they place it wrongly or something.

Almost same rate and not sure if it is reliable.

I had used fedex for shipping two Dell monitors from chennai to ambala cantt for ₹850, took 3 days for surface delivery and safely delivered.

Bumping same topic:
What courier services and what would be approximate cost+time to parcel 25 inch computer monitor from Mumbai to Chennai ?

Bumping same topic:
What courier services and what would be approximate cost+time to parcel 25 inch computer monitor from Mumbai to Chennai ?
Imo everything is easy with Delhivery. I once bought a monitor from TE here itself, a 27 inch monitor and was sent using Delhivery. You can calculate the shipping cost on the app and shipping price is also pretty reasonable. I would however opt for the insurance though.

Back