PC Peripherals What to buy from Europe

Hi guys

Wud be leaving for a trip to Europe with the family in a week. The regular 15 day holiday package covering Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Austria & UK.

Now if I was going to Dubai/ Singapore/ US there would be plenty of cheap PC and Electronics stuff to buy. But since everything in Europe is generally said to be expensive we are planning on doing almost no shopping.

Do any of you know if there's anything that is available in these countries that would be cheaper than the same thing in India. I am not talking about real high-end stuff but regular mid-range stuff.

Stuff I was planning on buying soon are mid-range Digicam, Laptop, 26" LCD TV, DDR2 RAM, 2.1 Speakers etc.

Should I come back to India and buy this stuff or buy it from somewhere in Europe itself. Also since our last stop would be London I can easily buy even heavy stuff from there.

Also even in non-electronics what would be worth buying? Have absolutely no idea. Please help guys.

Hey,

Those Cell Shock RAMS should b cheaper in germany coz they r manufactured over there n its a german company.

AFAIK u can get good digicams over there.

Oh yea abt the 26inch LCD TV....IF u r buyin,....u can try for the SHARP AQUOS ...shd b easily available in UK......i wud recommend buyin LCD TV in india. (warranty related).

"non electronic" - u get awesome designer clothes in europe....so dats a MUST.....ITALY- TOP NOTCH.....

CHEERS.

Back