what to buy new samsung mobile range is upto RS.8,000/-

First,Android is not a processor.

Android is a Mobile Operating System.

Samsung low end Android are not worth it.

It you are looking for a lower end android cell. Better look out for Dell XCD35/LG Optimus.

sprk0808 said:
i want to buy a new samsung mobile having a features of good camera, 3g support, android processor etc ,, suggest me plz?

Ok. Considering you are new here, I will suggest you to go through other threads in this section and check how they are posted.
Also since you are buying a gadget worth Rs 8,000/8k It will also help if you went through This page to know what the various terms regarding cellphones mean.

Also If you post your requirements as a template as suggested above,It does help fellow members to recommend choices pertaining to them.

Anyways in Samsung Android Range below 8k,You have the following choices:

1. Samsung Galaxy Y : Rs 7000
2. Samsung Galaxy POP: Rs. 8000 : Buy Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 (Lime Green) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Regards,
aka.

If you have 8K, go for Dell XCD 35 (Only if you are going to install cyanogenmod in it, else don't think about it) or optimus one (can use without cyanogenmod, but installing it is better).
Go for Galaxy Y or Micromax A70 when you are really strict on budget!

I got the Dell XCD35 exactly a week back and trust me... ITS AWESOME... Provided u install Cyanogen mod 7.1.0(2.3.7) But if u have used any budget nokia or samsung touch phones(non android) then u will be VERY happy with the Dell...

Its got the best screen in the 15k price(excluding Defy and Spice) and the ppi is also higher than the SGSII...

screenshot1322774525773.png
screenshot1322774594476.png

screenshot1322774609574.png

Forget Samsung buddy(I'm a big samsung fan and own Star 3g, Guru n Galaxy SL)...Get Nokia 500 from Indiaplaza for 8800...5mpx camera, 1ghz processor...perfect buy for that price...

Other option Dell XCD35 (for good resolution n screen) or LG Optimus One for better performance...

I have been using the Samsung Galaxy Pop for a couple of months. I am quite happy with the mobile other than the battery life which is not good. Having said that I think barring a couple of users most folks over a period of time tend to use the primary features which is talk, text and maybe listen to music. My suggestion is go by what you would be using frequently. Most of the apps would run fine in the Pop. You cannot of course play high definition videos. They would stutter. Then again in a 4 inch screen you would not know the difference between Standard and High definition. I have not tried too may games. Music is decent and videos run fine. The obvious advantage of android-download whatever you want

@OP, if you havent bought it yet, and if you have the budget then get the Optimus One. Period.

If no then DELL XCD 35.

but Samsung Galaxy Y is a NO NO. And my cousin bro. has Galaxy Pop and it sucks in battery, i tell you. >_<

And one more thing, dont even think about buying those Micromax, Intex, Videocon phones...i dont think i need to explain..

rohan30186 said:
Forget Samsung buddy(I'm a big samsung fan and own Star 3g, Guru n Galaxy SL)...Get Nokia 500 from Indiaplaza for 8800...5mpx camera, 1ghz processor...perfect buy for that price...

Other option Dell XCD35 (for good resolution n screen) or LG Optimus One for better performance...

The Nokia 500 has no graphics accelerator and hence cannot run even Angry Birds (unless you count those poorly ported S60/java versions). Also, it comes with a pathetic camera, and an even worse web browser. Go for one of the above mentioned droids instead.

^^ So how much and where did u get it from??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HaCk3r said:
I got the Dell XCD35 exactly a week back and trust me... ITS AWESOME... Provided u install Cyanogen mod 7.1.0(2.3.7) But if u have used any budget nokia or samsung touch phones(non android) then u will be VERY happy with the Dell...
Its got the best screen in the 15k price(excluding Defy and Spice) and the ppi is also higher than the SGSII...

screenshot1322774525773.png
screenshot1322774594476.png

screenshot1322774609574.png

^^ So how much and where did u get it from??

Back