Android What's the Best Location Tracking App

Hi,

I need to install a mobile app to track the location of my kid 24/7 to ensure their safety. I know there are multiple apps that can do this. What is the best among them? My kids know that I will be installing the app on their phones. So, it is not really a concern that they will tinker with the app. I am more interested in a app that works accurately.

Thanks,
Srikanth

I do not know any apps as such but few days back my colleagues were telling that such app promotions happens in schools, it gives them notifications about the school bus start and travel updates. Also in case of delays notifies the parents. Charges are like Rs 10 per month etc.

You may ask to school people about such apps, I will also ask to the friend who told the same.

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I also learnt that Google+ has location sharing feature. I am also looking at Family Locator app.

In android LL/MM you got the option to create another user so you might grant Guest or Limited access to your kids and they might not be able to tinker any app. I dont know how effective this will be but no harm in trying right??

I was in the look out for a similar device too. In US people provide a walkie talkie to their kids and keep track of them when in parks or near by place or around home unfortunately they are not allowed in our country though there are few sets available which work on the license free band. Does any body know of any such devices approved to be used by citizens ?

I was searching for a gps device too something like a watch with gps which the child would not mind carrying around and does the job.
Thanks for sharing the trackR device link. Looks interesting. Would be great if there would be something like a walkie talkie watch with license free frequency.

I shared a link in another post of a device that would make our lives easier.

https://www.beartooth.com/

Back