WhatsApp sues Modi government over new privacy rules

@Sobirvs

> Ah! How did I left that word lol, another one is BJPee, Keep them coming mate, we surely are having a good civilized productive conversation.

You still don't get it, but enjoy the self denigration by using shame words which gets appropriately called out at you.
Don't dish out what you can't take.

'may be, may be' is the wording I used, which you attempted to call out as a leftie usage. Explained it in what context it was used by me and how it worked. Have a perspetive and again, don't dish out what you can't take in.

When you tried to convey 'left' and leftist media as meaningless, showed a mirror to your own ideas and ideologues and how worse they are performing now and you seems not liking to see the mirror.

@Sobirvs

> Ah! How did I left that word lol, another one is BJPee, Keep them coming mate, we surely are having a good civilized productive conversation.

You still don't get it, but enjoy the self denigration by using shame words which gets appropriately called out at you.
Don't dish out what you can't take.

'may be, may be' is the wording I used, which you attempted to call out as a leftie usage. Explained it in what context it was used by me and how it worked. Have a perspetive and again, don't dish out what you can't take in.

When you tried to convey 'left' and leftist media as meaningless, showed a mirror to your own ideas and ideologues and how worse they are performing now and you seems not liking to see the mirror.
:p

Attachments

• stop_already_dead_simprons.png
    stop_already_dead_simprons.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 73
Back