Car & Bike Wheel alignment - demystify alignment report.

Rico

Rico Unchained
Adept
Hi

I have problem with the steering wheel of the car after wheel alignment.

have done Wheel alignment at 33268KM , but after alignment the steering wheel was off the centre position and slightly inclined towards left i.e to make the car move in straight line the steering wheel should slightly inclined towards the left side .

Actually the car move towards right if I take hands off the steering wheel .With out my knowledge I'm adjusting the wheel towards left to make it move in straight line. Have driven 500km like this(weekend drive) . Also I'm experiencing pain the right shoulder only after the alignment.

Car is Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire , 14 months old.
The wheel alignment staff in the shop, said for this car only the Toe will be adjusted , not the camber & caster. (would this be done in the Service Centre ? )

This is alignment report let me know if the Camber and Caster needs to be corrected. Is the pulling towards right because of this.

Thanks

IMG_20140812_203705.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140812_203705.jpg
    IMG_20140812_203705.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 482
not all vehicles support camber adjustments. checkout with MASS for more information on your vehicle.

if your vehicle comes under this (non-fixable) category then check with local garages. there are few mechanics who can dismount the wheel assembly and fix it the desi way.

Problem fixed.

The Alignment job carried out was dirty. The steering wheel was not in centre position. Re-alignment fixed the problem.
This Thread can be closed.

Back