Budget 41-50k when will laptop prices drop again?

govind

Recruit
I need to buy a gaming laptop in around 50-53k (i5 8th / 9th gen, 8gb, 1tb/512ssd, nvidia gtx1650) on flipkart or amazon. when will next laptop sales be coming on amazon or flipkart again, like the ones in july and august when laptop prices were at their lowest?
In the upcoming laptop sale in september, will prices go as low as they went in july and august? Like
Acer Aspire 7 (Core i5 9th Gen) A715-75G-50SA which was available at 52990 and now is of 58990
as i wanted a gaimng laptop in this range of 50000.

The cheapest ones that don't suck feature a Ryzen 3500 quad core/8 thread which are about equal to the i5s. I don't think prices will go down much until the end of the year as demand is at an all-time high and there are still some supply chain issues. Hard pressed to get anything decent too far below 60k.

Most sales are revealed close to two weeks before they go live, I'm not sure about the immediate next sale but there will definitely be one during November for the Festivals. Keep a constant check of deals as most sales in recent times have jacked up prices according to price tracking websites.

Just a speculation but the prices might come down Q1 next year as there is a lot of internal problems in the custom department at the moment and also COVID-19 delaying shipments to meet the demands.

If you dont travel around a lot get a desktop. I travel a lot and I do need a strong(gaming) laptop. At the end all of them either break or are useless after2nd year so be careful.

Back