Where can i get Blue LED's & Some IC's In Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

I know this is a very silly market thread but still really wanted to know this.

I wanted to get some Blue , Green , Red , Yellow LED's.

Plz if someone knows ne place in mumbai where i can get it plz post here.

Also wanted to know where can i get a bread board & some AND , OR , Multiplexer & DeMultiplexers here in mumbai.

Also wanted a clock generator is it costly.

Also how much will it cost.

If youa re talking about full fledged function generator then its costly, very costly.
What are your clock requirements? You can design a clock generator yourself using F/F or timer IC 555.
And almost all stuff you need can be found at the shop at lamington road.
Its on 1st floor if i remember correctly in the building in front of mahavir computers. The building is on the main street(opposite to police station) and almost every possible IC you want can be found there. Dont remember the name of the shop but i got all my project stuff from there. You will get everyting there including LEDs

lol...u wanna try ring and all that stuff :p i wanted to try it 1.5 years ago :p

cudnt get clock generators...so amde myself with 555 timers n capacitors.....

The rates as in Mysore are :

Blue - 2.5Rs per piece
Red - 1Rs
green - 1rs
yellow - 1rs

white - 5rs

555 - 8rs...

no idea about mux n demuxes......

if you want the ring or sequence then best thing to do is use the flip flop and make a counter. You can get almost any sequence you want. Quad you muct have had subject named DLDA or LD or DD in 2nd year right? All counters can be used to turn on and off LEDs. use it at the o/p of each F/F

Ya had dlda in sem4.

And i was just checking my books ans came across it.

so thought that i shud give it a try.

currently looking for leds as i wanted to try some case lighting.

yeah..i needed 2 IC7476, some capapcitors (dont remember the values) 2 555 timers.....

normally, 1 LED is nooo waaaay enuf to light a system...u need atleast 10 LEDs in parallel on each sequence if u want to pull it off.....

i got some special lazer LEDs :eek:hyeah: 1 LED is enuf to light cabby..prob is i get only red...it isnt red too...more like orange....

and u cant see the lighting effect in the daytime, no matter how many LEDs u use....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back