Where do I buy authentic perfumes online in India?

avi

Skilled
I am looking to buy 1 Million by Paco Rabanne, but I couldn't find any official reseller. So where do I buy this online in India?

Also, list out other pefumes/cologne you use and where do you buy them in India

You shouldn't buy one without testing in person anyways, that specific EDT in particular falls in the "love it or hate it" category. I received one as a gift which I offloaded in the marketplace here, smelled like something a teen would wear.
The person who gifted it to me had picked it up from Shoppers Stop as well.

i use following,

YSL Opium
Boucheron Jaipur
Burberry London
Diesel Fuel For Life
Bvlgari Man

bought them from many places, like Amazon.com, local mall [Central], Fragrantica.com and Unboxed.in. i would recommend Unboxed.in if you don't really care about packaging. of course, you would have to read about places where you could buy authentic perfumes. try to experience/smell them at malls as much as possible. once you get hang of it - you can make informed decisions/purchases. just like audio equipment you can't decide without auditioning, but you can always make a informed choice after some experience as you may not be able to audition everything. also i suggest you browse basenotes.net - it is a forum dedicated to perfume discussions.

Back