Where to buy body fat calliper in Mumbai

RKitect

Disciple
Hi,

i want to buy a body fat calliper. Easily availble in US but not so here. Please suggest where to buy the same in Mumbai. Also suggest if there are any sites to buy the same online.

Thanks

blr_p said:
Its not very acurate, when i was in the US, they used some electrical way of doing it.

i think it will be more accurate than the electric way cause it actually measures the skin fold. the electric ones are based on the generic formula which uses the weight for the calculations

Saiyan said:
^I saw few in ebay.

I saw that too. From Citizen. its a digital one and have no idea about the brand. Would prefer a mechanical one as the chances of it going bad is low. If cannot find a mechanical one then def going for the ebay one

Its available on Amazon. but shipping and all will be very expensive. is any body travel ling to US? and be kind enough to get one for me ?

RKitect said:
i think it will be more accurate than the electric way cause it actually measures the skin fold. the electric ones are based on the generic formula which uses the weight for the calculations

Which electric way is the question ?

They made me stand on some scale and i think my finger was in some device. I did not look up how it was done.

Back