Camera Where to buy Canon 550d?

mk76

Adept
It's time to move on from my sony p200 and try hands on a dslr :eek:hyeah:. My budget is 30k and I have set my eyes on Canon T2i with basic lens kit to start.

Please help me find a good deal/place to buy.

---Edit

This is the best I can find (don't have any coupons though :()

EBAY

Any suggestions guys.

Should I buy it physically from store or ebay would be Okay?

The seller (for the link above) has a shop in Palika. I'm confused going there to buy it via Ebay.

flipkart is a trusted website and letsbuy can also give you discounts with the help of coupon, I would still say go check out the rates at your local electronic shop before buying they are usually cheaper and they may also give you freebies like bag, sd card ....etc.

If you in Mumbai, go check out Fort, the rates are atleast 15-20% cheaper then online rates. Although almost all camera gear prices have increased by 15%...

Guys check the OP date.
<

Seems #raj_pol bumped it up.
<

Anyways, ebay has the lowest rates online. But local rates at stores should be cheaper.

I am also looking to buy the 550D in a day or two but in all shops i asked in Bangalore, the prices are >38k. Does anyone know where i can get it for ~34k in Bengaluru?

The lowest deal on ebay is for 33,300. If you have a coupon you could get it for lesser.

If you can't find a better price locally, this is a good deal. I doubt the lowest you will found would be around 32k so this isn't off by much.

Back