Monitors Where to buy Dell monitors in Bangalore?

samueldotj

Disciple
Hi,

I want to buy Dell SP2208WFP and got Rs.16500 as quote from dell including delivery. However they have put 15300 as MRP in their website. So decided to buy it from a dealer if it is cheaper than this price. So the question where i can buy Dell monitors in Bangalore? I inquired Croma and they dont have it. Any other place or Dell direct delivery is only option?

I saw the GO options but it is just 500 cheaper... Any one has idea of opening a new GO with lesser price.?

Is there any equivalent model from some other brands like LG, Samsung which is available in Bangalore? For me it LG L226WTQ seems to be an alternate with lower MRP tag(14700). Is it available in Bangalore for the same price?

Thanks
Sam

samueldotj said:
For me it LG L226WTQ seems to be an alternate with lower MRP tag(14700). Is it available in Bangalore for the same price?

Hw much did Croma quote the 226WTQ for??

Supra hpnd to see a price tag of 12.5~13k there IIRC; :)

samueldotj said:
Hi,

I want to buy Dell SP2208WFP and got Rs.16500 as quote from dell including delivery. However they have put 15300 as MRP in their website. So decided to buy it from a dealer if it is cheaper than this price. So the question where i can buy Dell monitors in Bangalore? I inquired Croma and they dont have it. Any other place or Dell direct delivery is only option?

I saw the GO options but it is just 500 cheaper... Any one has idea of opening a new GO with lesser price.?

Is there any equivalent model from some other brands like LG, Samsung which is available in Bangalore? For me it LG L226WTQ seems to be an alternate with lower MRP tag(14700). Is it available in Bangalore for the same price?

Thanks
Sam

Errr mate, ur mistaken :p Dell website price is NOT MRP :p theres bout 25% taxes on top. Confirm that. So the price dell gave u is what they would normally have as their price range i guess :cool2:

vNerd: I just called Reliance digital and they are saying they have "L226WTQ-BF" and quoting 12800. Also they are saying L226WTQ is better than "L226WTQ-BF" but they dont have L226WTQ.

Are both same or different models?

Same, as far as I understand. Even we were confused by this earlier, but after some research we figured out the B stands for black (as in white, silver, black, the color of the side panels) and the F stands for the f-engine.

I have the LG 226WTQ-BF only and the last two acronyms stands for the color design (BF stands for Black Front or something). Its eats the Dell 22" for breakfast and ya SP2208WFP is a glossy screen which is a strict no no to most of the ppl :)

and ya in reliance digital do get the LCD checked after u buy so as not to get any dead/stuck pixels...Good luck :)

Back