• Art and Furniture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Well Don't know where to add this as its kind of a general talk as well as a buying guide line. so where to buy Fake ( above 95cm ) Plants for Decoration at cheap / fair price? any Idea? I am looking for money / palm type leaf plant only. bamboo will also work fine.
just don't want to play 4k - 5k or so for such plant.

Try some local decorative shops. Esp festive stockists. I have few in my vicinity will inquire and let you know the rates in a day or two time. Also, try amazon I found under 900 bucks and even for 300 bucks.

Last edited:
Try some local decorative shops. Esp festive stockists. I have few in my vicinity will inquire and let you know the rates in a day or two time. Also, try amazon I found under 900 bucks and even for 300 bucks.
A
the under 1k is 75cm at max. Tried local and found only one piece (lol just saw the anime and came here ) which they are charging 3.5k and is all flower-flower which I don't want.

1652609707309.png

this one I looked but is without a pot and I have zero knowledge about pots for this...

below one is 75cm
1652609773696.png

as I have a small room and no space, can add a table below to increase the height :(

If you are in Hyderabad, you can give IKEA a try they have decent collection of fake plants.
I am not in Hyderabad. plus now my mom is against fake plants :p so looking into a real one as per her wish as of now. if those die, Fake plants it is ;)

I am not in Hyderabad. plus now my mom is against fake plants :p so looking into a real one as per her wish as of now. if those die, Fake plants it is ;)
Maintaining some indoor plants is like having a pet. Some of them need direct sunlight at least once a week for certain hours for good health. Research properly online and with the plant vendor.

Back