Where to buy LED bulbs and warranty info.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
I want to buy about a dozen LED bulb for my farm house (btw I'm still working out about the electrical thing, been sick and all). Where can I get the best price? Amazon or other websites?
How do you claim warranty for online purchase? As for the brand I assume they are all just rebrand from the same OEM? Or are some really better than the other?
The thing I like about local purchase is I can just go and get it replaced whenever my bulb breaks down and is under warranty. So if it doesn't make sense to go for online purchase then I'll get them locally instead.

While I'm at it does anyone know anything about TIG welding?

if warranty is important then as you said, better to purchase at a local dealer.
reputed brands like Philips, Wipro, Bajaj, Havells etc .. can be purchased.

if warranty is important then as you said, better to purchase at a local dealer.
reputed brands like Philips, Wipro, Bajaj, Havells etc .. can be purchased.
Are you saying there's no warranty for online purchase?

^ yes :(
we seldom get replacements for LED bulbs & LED tubes of online purchases
only dead on arrival would be considered ...

Damn that sucks. Thanks for confirming that.
I thought their local service centers would honor the warranty.

In my experience, i've had one dud out of 20 with Phillips.

The bulb failed within a couple of days. They usually last several years otherwise.

Only discovered this almost a year after I bought the bulbs.

Better to get at offline stores. When u purchase, they will write date of purchase and sign on the bulb itself with a marker.
If it conks off layer in warranty period, u take it to the shop for replacement. No fuss whatsoever.

Back