Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S2 pink?

bodmas

Adept
Hello Friends!

I am planning to gift Samsung Galaxy S2 pink to my wife but i cant find it on any indian website as it is available only in Korea. If anyone can help buying me SGS2 Pink version then i would be really thankfull to him. Hoping help from my friends.

Advance thanks!

@Sanav3 ~ Thanks for the link but i am looking for the Pink version of SGS2 which is recently launched in Sweden and Korea. If anybody can help me buying SGS2 Pink then i would be truly greatfull. Advance Thanks!

~Bump~ Anybody`s relatives or knowns coming from Sweden or Korea then please let me know. I need to buy Samsung Galaxy S i9100 PINK version from there. Help would be highly appreciated.

advance thanks!

bodmas said:
Samsung Galaxy S2 Pink launched in Taiwan. I am wondering when it will be available in India.

@mpaspc ~ Any other cheaper option around 35k.

One way you can try is if someone here working mostly in software can help. There may be lots of Indians working in Japan and may help getting the phone from Taiwan (or from Japan itself). You may need to find any contact who has his / her friend working in Japan.

I know it is a long shot but no harm in trying.

Currently, It is only available in Korea and Sweden and recently launched in Taiwan. If any of you guys can help me in getting the unlocked cellphone then i would be truly thankful.

PS: I am trying people on facebook to get the cellphone for me but not receiving positive interests.

still i think xperia arc s or razr would be much more better option or atleast white sgs2

There may be better or other options but I think the OP has made up his mind already
<

Back