Where to find the Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium?

Allan

Disciple
Hey all, Could you please help in buying a Seasonic PRIME ULTRA TITANIUM 850 PSU. I am not able to find this product in India. Kindly suggest me if you bought or know a place from where I can buy it from.
THanks all in advance.

Attachments

• 81FWIQK8i7L._SX450_.jpg
    81FWIQK8i7L._SX450_.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 74
Their PSU is so good, I am using a PSU from Seasonic 9+ years without any issue. Speaking of alternatives, what would you suggest?

seasonic does not officially sell in india,if anything goes wrong you would have to send psu to Taiwan. nzxt uses seasonic as their oem,some antec psu's use seasonic as oem aswell. try those options
I was not aware of that. Sending it to Taiwan will cost me a bomb for sure. Thanks!
You can also go for other A Tier PSUs from this list:
https://linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

Personally using CM V850 Gold V2, absolutely silent and cool.
I will definitely go through this list. Thanks!

Ah that's better, but still nowhere near 10yrs warranty provided by basically every PSU close to or equivalent to the Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium, which is what the OP is looking for.
I got the 3yr warranty info from the following review, but maybe Silverstone increased it now:

Their website itself is not clear on exact amount of warranty so I'd stay away, especially if I was looking at Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium class of PSUs.

Ah that's better, but still nowhere near 10yrs warranty provided by basically every PSU close to or equivalent to the Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium, which is what the OP is looking for.
I got the 3yr warranty info from the following review, but maybe Silverstone increased it now:

Their website itself is not clear on exact amount of warranty so I'd stay away, especially if I was looking at Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium class of PSUs.
if you want 10 years and willing to spend go for corsair hx or ax series,corsair india rma is great and they come with 10 years and even more for ax series

Hey all, Could you please help in buying a Seasonic PRIME ULTRA TITANIUM 850 PSU. I am not able to find this product in India. Kindly suggest me if you bought or know a place from where I can buy it from.
THanks all in advance.
Pick up the antec signature 1000w. It is an uprated prime titanium rebadged as antec.

I am running my 3950x + 3090 PC with this PSU.

Corsair AX1000 is also the same PSU but costs 33% more.

Pick up the antec signature 1000w. It is an uprated prime titanium rebadged as antec.

I am running my 3950x + 3090 PC with this PSU.

Corsair AX1000 is also the same PSU but costs 33% more.
This is really helpful, I will definitely go through this. Thanks.
So I am stuck between a few, Antec, Corsair & Nzxt which would you all suggest, according to your experience service, RMA and life.

So I am stuck between a few, Antec, Corsair & Nzxt which would you all suggest, according to your experience service, RMA and life.
for rma imo corsair is good.nzxt rma can be a pain mostly because no reapir in india,direct imports from taiwan afaik which takes time.Corsair in india has ready stock for replacement almost always.I have had very positive expereince with corsair. dont know about antec

for rma imo corsair is good.nzxt rma can be a pain mostly because no reapir in india,direct imports from taiwan afaik which takes time.Corsair in india has ready stock for replacement almost always.I have had very positive expereince with corsair. dont know about antec
great, thanks.

Been using antecs and seasonics since ages (20+ years) and have never had an antec fail on me. So sorry no idea about RMAs. I have 4 antecs (3x HCG Gold 1000 and 1x antec signature) and all are working great. Hell a 500w NeoHE I bought 15 years ago still works fine. I also have a corsair sf600 platinum that I got recently but it is extremely overpriced though a great psu. I also have a backup 1000w seasonic platinum which is working great still after 10 years.

Been using antecs and seasonics since ages (20+ years) and have never had an antec fail on me. So sorry no idea about RMAs. I have 4 antecs (3x HCG Gold 1000 and 1x antec signature) and all are working great. Hell a 500w NeoHE I bought 15 years ago still works fine. I also have a corsair sf600 platinum that I got recently but it is extremely overpriced though a great psu. I also have a backup 1000w seasonic platinum which is working great still after 10 years.
hit me up if you are selling anyone of the PSU

It has 5 years of warranty. Always check the support page for warranty.

Corsair HX/AX series
Asus thor series
10years
I would have recommended Superflower currently it's out of stock in India. Currently using Corsair AX.

Back