Where to fix non-working GPU (Delhi) ?

XProtocol

Recruit
Hey all, my RTX 3080 which I purchased second hand (from OLX) suddenly stopped giving video output (White led in motherboard) after I reinstalled windows on my PC. I've tried clearing cmos but still the issue persists.
I suspect that the GPU has died. I wanted to know if there are some shops in Nehru Place where I can sell this non-working gpu for some money or get it fixed and then sell.

Also, my motherboard is Asus Rog Strix X650E, I'm little concerned maybe the PCIE slot of motherboard is at fault since the quality of high-end ROG motherboards has been questioned by many tech youtubers recently.

Anyways, I wanted to know where I can sell/fix GPU in Nehru place. Thank you for your time. :)

PS: I get video output using CPU since Ryzen 7900 has integrated GPU.

Last edited:
How long you been using the gpu? It could be one of those mining gpus.
Try your gpu on someone else's mobo to be sure.
Asus Rog Strix X650E appears to be a recent mobo it must be under warranty. Get it replaced.
ROG mobos are known for and offer one hell of the highest quality standards but it all depends what all stuff one doe with their mobo (any brand)

How long you been using the gpu? It could be one of those mining gpus.
Try your gpu on someone else's mobo to be sure.
Asus Rog Strix X650E appears to be a recent mobo it must be under warranty. Get it replaced.
ROG mobos are known for and offer one hell of the highest quality standards but it all depends what all stuff one doe with their mobo (any brand)
Using it for around 2.5 months.
Yeah, unfortunately, I don't have access to any other motherboard/pc since all my friends are using laptops. That's why I was hoping that whenever I visit a shop to sell/repair gpu I'll get to see them testing the card on their motherboard.
Yeah motherboard is under warranty but I feel its highly likely that gpu is causing this issue since it's second hand.

Do you know any trusted shop in nehru place or delhi where I can sell/repair this gpu?

Using it for around 2.5 months.
Yeah, unfortunately, I don't have access to any other motherboard/pc since all my friends are using laptops. That's why I was hoping that whenever I visit a shop to sell/repair gpu I'll get to see them testing the card on their motherboard.
Yeah motherboard is under warranty but I feel its highly likely that gpu is causing this issue since it's second hand.

Do you know any trusted shop in nehru place or delhi where I can sell/repair this gpu?
Take it to Asus service center NP. They might repair it for some cost.

try shorting the 2 pins for cmos on your motherboard using a screwdriver when the computer is on.. it will reset everything on your motherboard to default.. it should be near the front panel connectors at the bottom right of the motherboard.

Also try with only 1 ram stick first.. if that fails.. try shorting 2 the pins.. if that doesnt work.. its probably the gpu.

try shorting the 2 pins for cmos on your motherboard using a screwdriver when the computer is on.. it will reset everything on your motherboard to default.. it should be near the front panel connectors at the bottom right of the motherboard.

Also try with only 1 ram stick first.. if that fails.. try shorting 2 the pins.. if that doesnt work.. its probably the gpu.
Yeah I already tried clearing cmos, will try the ram method

Service centers do not repair out of warranty GPU's. Why not submit it for RMA ? It is a 3080. It should have some warranty left.
I don't think I can RMA since Zotac's warranty is not transferable

I don't think I can RMA since Zotac's warranty is not transferable
Bro, there is nothing like that. Warranty is not transferable in all brands but no-one enforces that.
Take your GPU along with bill to the service center and you will get a replacement.
Call Kaizen infoserve delhi 01141063921
Address - 503, Building, 87, Nehru Pl Market Rd, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019

Bro, there is nothing like that. Warranty is not transferable in all brands but no-one enforces that.
Take your GPU along with bill to the service center and you will get a replacement.
Call Kaizen infoserve delhi 01141063921
Address - 503, Building, 87, Nehru Pl Market Rd, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Really?!! After going through the warranty page of Zotac India it's mentioned, "An RMA Request must be approved by ZOTAC INDIA prior to shipment, with instructions provided upon approval."

My card is around 14 months old from the date of purchase and 20 months from date of manufacture, so I think it will come under standard 2 years warranty period.
I wanted to ask since I bought it second hand, if I initiate RMA process through my email instead of original buyers' email which was used to register the product, will I face any issue? Like when we get OTP to receive card after it has been repaired will Zotac send that OTP to my email or original buyers email?

Really?!! After going through the warranty page of Zotac India it's mentioned, "An RMA Request must be approved by ZOTAC INDIA prior to shipment, with instructions provided upon approval."

My card is around 14 months old from the date of purchase and 20 months from date of manufacture, so I think it will come under standard 2 years warranty period.
I wanted to ask since I bought it second hand, if I initiate RMA process through my email instead of original buyers' email which was used to register the product, will I face any issue? Like when we get OTP to receive card after it has been repaired will Zotac send that OTP to my email or original buyers email?
There is no such thing like that. I don't know about Zotac specifically but with Asus and other brands, all you have to do is just go the service centre with the bill copy and hand the gpu over to them. They won't contact or use any of the details on the bill. Afaik the original email thing only matters in the case of 2+3 year warranty that zotac has, rn you're still in the standard warranty window of 2 years so it doesn't matter so go get it replaced as soon as you can.

Read your books not Zotac website. :p RMA of various brands is handled by their partners not directly by brands so It is "Kaizen" which will dictate the terms and conditions.
Take your GPU along with bill to the service center. Don't explain anything regarding 2nd hand purchase and OLX, tell them about the fault, give them the card and the bill. Take your RMA number and come back. They will call you once the replacement is ready.

Last edited:
Read your books not Zotac website. :p RMA of various brands is handled by their partners not directly by brands so It is "Kaizen" which will dictate the terms and conditions.

Take your GPU along with bill to the service center. Don't explain anything regarding 2nd hand purchase and OLX, tell them about the fault, given them the card and the bill. Take your RMA number and come back. They will call you once the replacement is ready.
Just called them and they said to directly bring the gpu and invoice, no need to start process via email.
Thanks a lot guys @powervgx @Rezep @nRiTeCh @Rockfella @enc0dex264 :)

Service centers do not repair out of warranty GPU's. Why not submit it for RMA ? It is a 3080. It should have some warranty left.
Thx . I got an out of warranty gigabyte motherboard repaired free of cost in NP so I thought it's the same for GPUs too.

Back