Storage Solutions Where to get Corsair Voyager GT pen drives in Pune?

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
What/where is the quickest/easiest way to buy Corsair Voyager GT (16GB) pen drives at good prices?

(I'm in Pune so will try some nearby shops but I doubt they will stock, looks like some of the TE dealers don't have it in stock at the moment either)

There is this shop near Laxmi Road, on the second crossing after Appa Balvant Chowk (ABC), when you approach from the Budhwar Peth GPO , called Levantine Computers, run by a Mr. Anand. He is your best bet. I don't have his number anymore, as I left Pune almost two years ago. But he really can arrange for those flash drives, he has all the right contacts. :)

thanks. i'll try that place if im not feeling too lazy to venture out that far :)

edit: actually i would also like to be able to order it online to be shipped to pune, if there is a "local" indian online store that will deliver...

vishalrao said:
edit: actually i would also like to be able to order it online to be shipped to pune, if there is a "local" indian online store that will deliver...

Don't we all wish for such a store? :eek:hyeah:

Hertz Technologies, Behind Aundh McDonald's; ping me if you want his number. He has a branch on MG Road too... He gave me corsair stuff within a day... doesn't harm to inquire.

^^ I never knew about Hertz technologies in Aundh :O

Is it in line of the Nokia Priority center, levis outlets ?

You can also try at DCC near Z bridge

can u link google maps for the location? Would help punites who dont know road and one-ways in details.

TIA

phoenix844884 said:
There is this shop near Laxmi Road, on the second crossing after Appa Balvant Chowk (ABC), when you approach from the Budhwar Peth GPO , called Levantine Computers, run by a Mr. Anand. He is your best bet. I don't have his number anymore, as I left Pune almost two years ago. But he really can arrange for those flash drives, he has all the right contacts. :)

djmykey said:
Hertz Technologies, Behind Aundh McDonald's; ping me if you want his number. He has a branch on MG Road too... He gave me corsair stuff within a day... doesn't harm to inquire.

yea, do you have his number? preferably the MG road one? will PM you...

phoenix844884 said:
Don't we all wish for such a store? :eek:hyeah:

No need to wish anymore; take a look at www.techshop.in we've got an extensive range of computer products, deliver across the nation and accept various payment options too.
Do take a look and tell me what you think guys!

Regards,
TheTechShopGuy

As luck would have it, the GT is marked as out of stock on the site, not to mention the prices are higher (maybe 10% more) than those offered by other TE sellers...

The prices mentioned on the site are for credit card payment. Payment by cheque/Bank Transfer are a bit lower (The discounts are mentioned in red below the prices.). I'd also me more than happy to try and get the good folks here on TE a good deal. Drop me a PM if you're interested in anything.

@Techshopguy: Please PM the price of the 4GB/8GB GT as well.

@Vishalrao: Kindly keep the thread updated saar! Sailing (Drowning?) in the same boat looking for a readyboost drive. :)

All our suppliers are now closed for the weekend. Expect a reply this Monday. The 4GB Voyagers aren't easily avaiable, theyve been replaced by the minis.

Regards,

TheTechShopGuy

yup, im intereted in 2x 16GB pen drives of the GT model :) so lets hope TE sellers step up...

edit: @ techshopguy: ok looking forward to your reply next week...

i've placed order with rahul@theITwares, will post the performance scores when i get them. i mainly want to see how fast i can install ubuntu vs. win7 from those things. and yes, i believe the speed isnt that much faster than regular corsair voyager pen drives but we can compare...

Back