Monitors Where to get Dell monitors in Chennai ?

Hey!

Looking to get the s2409w tomorrow from richie street..

It's available at Delta according to the webpage, but want to know if there are anyother places I should look at to get the best deal on the panel :)

also, will warrenty be an issue if I get it from richie street? Warrenty will be from dell right? So just need serial number right?

Thanks!

Re: Where to get DELL monitors in chennai?

avoid dell s2409 go for dell g2410 a much much better monitor.

yes the warranty would be from dell and all you need is the serial number of the product.

sunny27 said:
avoid dell s2409 go for dell g2410 a much much better monitor.
yes the warranty would be from dell and all you need is the serial number of the product.

Can u please give a reason for that, why avoid s2409 and go for dell G2410..:S

The G2410 is more expensive and doesn't have HDMI... so going for the s2409..

Guys! can someone from chennai give me some pointers? please? want to get it today!

Thanks!

Thanks! will call them! :)

yay! Proud owner of a new Dell s2409w :D got a really good deal at richie street! :)
Thanks all!

I think sethia infotech is the dealer for dell in ritchie street. Which ever shop you will check, the will call sethia and tell the price. It happened that i inquired about the s2409w at different shops and finally went to sethia. There he said "oh! you are the one checking prices in other shops. They will call us only for dell monitor".

About a month ago i bought Dell S2409W for 12,800 in Delta which is the best price some one will give in richie street , Sethia Quoted me 13k. I bought this LCD bcos it had three video inputs VGA, DVI and HDMI and also Full HD. This LCD is 24" inch in wide by left to right. No height adjustable. Doesn't comes with HDMi cable. Overall great LCD when i played games and played Blue ray movies.

Im using this LCD in my new AMD system consisting of Asus 785 EVO, AMD 955 X4, 4 GB DDR3 1333 mhz, WD 500 GB Green, XFX 4770 512 mb DDR5, Zebronics Reapper

well.. I had to ask around a lot and haggle and use the "sad face" a lot to get it :p

The avg price is around 12.7k... and I have always found stuff 2-3 hundred cheaper than delta...

Spy king said:
well.. I had to ask around a lot and haggle and use the "sad face" a lot to get it :p

The avg price is around 12.7k... and I have always found stuff 2-3 hundred cheaper than delta...

which shop, i bet it was Mahavir Multimedia :p

at Mahavir, That uncle was like "betaa, is this price too high?" (13,000) so said yes, I just got quote for 12.7.. so he said wait i'll check, called spoke and said 12,650 :p

Spy king said:
at Mahavir, That uncle was like "betaa, is this price too high?" (13,000) so said yes, I just got quote for 12.7.. so he said wait i'll check, called spoke and said 12,650 :p

oh, which shop then, i can start scouting that store for my other purchases if the prices are good

hmm this was on the ground floor of that plaza.. forgot the shop name :( will rack my brains..

And I got such a good price cause I convinced someone else who walked into the store to buy the same monitor :p

^ i bought for 11k under 5 year warranty from Malaysia :p

cause i can RMA under international warranty will work too :)

Back