Where to get Nokia N8 for below 20k in Chennai ?

anfjavid

Skilled
I heard that the phone is available for below 20k. Guys i want to know the retailer who sells for this price...

Thanx in advance....

i meant retail store and not online store. Other members have reported that the unit is avialable for 19.7k. But even if its below 21k i am ready to buy it but where ?.

The reason i dont prefer online buy is, if i encounter any issue in the phone within 3 or 7 days then how will i get it exchanged for a new unit ?. I heard that within 7 days (not sure) if anything goes wrong with the device it can be exchanged for a new box piece instead of taking it to the service centre if it is retail purchasE. How is it possible through online store ?. Isnt it risky ?

You mean the shop which is near Ashtel which is located in Raheja complex, right ?. They own the adexmart website. But even they sell at the same price... Now what to do ?. Is it worth buying it for 22.5k ?

But their website states Rs.20790. Perhaps its the old price prior to hike...

Well his website states 20790 right now, so they shouldn't ask for more than that. You can also try to bargain a bit by saying that you will pick up thereby saving his costs on paying the credit card companies commission and all

One sincere advise guys. Dont buy higher end smart phones like these in Saravana stores (especially purasawalkam branch). I visited their store and the price was only 21.6k. Guess why ?. Because its date of import is July 2011 and the box picture looked different. No ANNA logo. But i didnt suspect it. The nokia guy in a low voice told that the unit is a faulty one. And the other guy told its just an open piece and now this nokia guy says its in seal condition. Its very obvious from the seal that it is an opened pack. How these idiots can sell faulty units ? . How dare they are keeping it in the shelf and telling "ithu oru piece than irukku sir, vera stock varathuku oru varam aagum"

Beware guys...

Back