PC Peripherals Which 120mm case fan should i get?

yashchitale

Disciple
As the tittle suggests.. which 120mm case fan with good noise-performance ratio should i get for my Cooler Master USP-100 Case ?

budget would be around 500 each fan..

options considered until now are:

Cooler Master Blade Master

Scythe Slipstream

xigmatek 120 mm fans are good,decent sound and volume of air moved.350rs a piece,and have leds' to light up the fan(if you like it that is).

The Cooler Master Blade Master is a good choice.

I have 2 of those in my cabby and they have great noise-performance ratio (if there even exists such a ratio!!)... :p

Those must be the basic CM ones which throw out a paltry 40CFM (Blademaster is 90CFM afaik) and still make noise.

Acc to the primeabgb website...
Coolermaster 90 CFM Blue LED Silent Fan 120mm @ Rs. 485

(R4-L2R-20CK-GP)

1. 90 CFM high airflow to enhance cooling performance

2. 19 dBA silent application for CPU cooling

3. Recommended for Hyper 212, Hyper Z600, Geminii S, COSMOS and COSMOS S

4. RoHS compliance for protecting the environment

how is it ? I am also looking to buy 3 fans. LED need not be necessary. Any other options ?

Delta is better VFM over this, no doubt about that. I have these they are ok air wise and looks good. But as LED is not mandatory get delta if you plan to use it as exhaust or you can use this as an intake fan.

I need 2 LED fans, thinking of buying this CM fans - R4-L2S-122B-GP. Will it be better?
Specification:
Speed (R.P.M.) 1200 R.P.M.±10%
Air Flow (CFM) 39.77CFM
Air pressure (mmH2O) 1.52 mmH2O
Fan Noise Level (dB-A) 19.3 dB-A

How much CFM is actually required say if use 2 fans for intake (one in front and one on side) and 3 fans for exhaust ( one at back and two side on the other side :) )?

Last week ii got CM 120mm with red led light frm lamignton road but it's light not glow as ii knw....:(
so if u want led fan so chk before buying...

so anyone knw this problm let me knw....

guys the blade master fans i bought have a very tiny 4 pin connector. Is there any converter available to connect it to normal peripheral connector from my PSU?

Back