Monitors Which 22" Dell LCD monitor is better ?

There are currently two 22" LCD monitors available on the dell site

1. Dell UltraSharpTM 2208WFP - 14,241
2. Dell SP2208WFP 22" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor With Webcam - 15,386

I don't really need the webcam feature removing that which one is better choice is the second one worth the extra price ?
Also does both of them have glossy screens ?

Link for comparison :

20" - 24" LCD Monitor

I just got the SP2208WFP, and it's pretty nice.

I would suggest you go with that, though the lack of an adjustable stand may make a difference.

NPP

The SP2208WFP is having a glossy screen so glare-glare-bling-bling-:O-:O...

The E228WFP has a normal screen, no web-cam, a lesser CR and the response time is 5ms compared to the 2ms(which hardly matters to the human eye to see any ghosting)..

In the meantime check this thread:

http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/dell-sp2208wfp-can-be-used-mirror-101902.html

PS: U get an HDMI input which is not mentioned @ their site.. This may be a plus point as well so ur extra investment pays off in the future.. :)

Get Ultrasharp 2208 wfp it has a very nice stand and you can also rotate it in portrait mode :) . It does not have glossy screen . It does not have HDMI but it has DVI ports so u can use adapter for hdmi later if you want .

me 2 having sp2208wfp n have no problems watsoever with it.it roxxx with 2ms response time,n 2mp cam its the best in its category for its price :) n has hdmi input too :)

Dell is quoting me a price a 17000/- inclusive of all taxes for the sp2208WFP i am negotiating to get them to 16500/-. What is the price that others have got it for ?

Thanks

techmaster said:
Dell is quoting me a price a 17000/- inclusive of all taxes for the sp2208WFP i am negotiating to get them to 16500/-. What is the price that others have got it for ?

Thanks
I got mine for Rs. 15,452/- on delivery in Trivandrum.

Call Avinash B. M. at 080-25068229. His email is avinash_bm@dell.com.

He will probably give you a much better price.

You can even tell him Dr. Praveen Pillai (that's me :cool2: )from Trivandrum recommended him to you because of the great service he provides.

Uh did u consult with Dingemini321 here??

I'm sure he can giv u a much better price than all the above quoted here... :)

Back