Monitors which 22" LCD ??

WingZero

Skilled
guys need ur help to select one for me
which one would deliver excellent VFM....
i hav max budget of 14k...

also how much will b the power consumption diff in 19" and 22"...as a 20w diff is eerie for me:ashamed:

already considering the dell 22"...

need to decide soon...only preference is the performance and powerconsumption and a little of looks...:)

WingZero said:
guys need ur help to select one for me
which one would deliver excellent VFM....
i hav max budget of 14k...

also how much will b the power consumption diff in 19" and 22"...as a 20w diff is eerie for me:ashamed:

already considering the dell 22"...

need to decide soon...only preference is the performance and powerconsumption and a little of looks...:)

There is no perfect 22" lcd monitor. With budget of 14K, try to look for VX2255 from viewsonic.

It has: Excellent colour fidelity for a TN panel monitor, 1.3mp web cam, speakers (not surprisingly very poor) and DVI with HDCP etc. Most importantly, it has option to adjust height and not just swivel.

But with 5ms response time, it is not the fastest of monitors out there.

Review: ViewSonic VX2255wmb - DigitalVersus

or you can also look for VX2240. And A lot of people swear by Dell quality so keep their 22' models in mind too.

^^appreciated....already considered dell...mentiond in my first post:)
i heard LG 22" costs around 13k or so...how are those??...n samsung variants the 22BW??..

well 22inch monitors consume anywhere b/w 23 to 45 watts depending on the brightness or backlight setting.and 19inch consumes about 19 to 35watts at the max.u can also go for the viewsonic like vx2235wm-5 costs about 13k and is very good as low input lag compared to samsung 2243nwx and comparable contrast.

dude, i have VX1940W and its an awesome monitor with great specs

i see VX2240W of the same build, specs and looks...+1 to this model

the viewsonic vx2255wmb model isnt available...ny gud LG models or better
y LG n DELL hav 5yr warranty bt not samsung, viewsonic n others:S

dude I was in the same boat a few weeks ago with the same budget at 14k dell is out of ur budget 22sp cost 17k then I searched for samsung 226 and lg 22wtq but they were not available so I finally got a VIEWSONIC VX2235WM-5 with 2ms g2g response time dude trust me its a awesome moniter with no ghosting in gaming thanks to 2ms rs and the viewing is good but not best.It turns a bit yellowish when going sideways.It has dual input too with a thinny speaker with glossy bezel.I got it for 12,350 from prime with 3 years warranty.

sorry for bad pic quality

DSC01507.jpg

th_DSC01504.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

WingZero said:
then is it worth goin for a dell 19" for 9.4k or shud i get a 22"...

i dun mind 19" but want the performance.

dude trust me get the 22in viewsonic u wont regret and gaming on 22incher is very good xperience than on 19incher and that benq cost 16k;).Big is always better if u have a gfx card to support it.

WingZero said:
^^outta budget i guess....i was keen on vx2255wmb:(

dude..
lemme tell u somethin..
if the Dell India website quotes a price of 14.4k then the
quotation from a dell rep. will be for 13.9k.
And if u go thro Dell EPP,subtract another 1-2k !

now doesn't it fit ur 14k budget?

NEVER GO BY THE DELL WEB PRICE,ALWAYS ASK FOR THE BEST QUOTATION !

Back