Monitors Which 24" monitor to buy in 15k ??

moggab

Disciple
Hello Everybody,

I am planning to buy a monitor to attach to my laptop.
My main purpose will be 80% watching HD movies + 20% RTS games like AOE, starcraft.
I was very sure to buy Benq E2420HD before I chanced upon lots of threads in techenclave rooting for IPM panels.
So guys can you tell me what my options are ??
My budget cannot exceed 15k.
I am getting a deal of 12k for Samsung 22" LED -- U22D5003BR
should I go for that ??

Thx in advance.

Thanks for response.

How about Delll U2312HM ?? Its got LED backlighting as well ??

Why is it better than samsung 22" LED (U22D5003BR) ??

I'll let somebody else answer whether the Dell U2312HM is better than the Dell U2311H model...

Dell is better because it has an IPS panel whereas the Samsung has a TN panel.

Sorry for entering in this thread but I am also looking for buying a 20" or 22" full HD monitor. May be 3D / touch screen one if that is possible in the budget of 15K else a LED monitor. Pls give options for 3D monitors too and tell how is AOC e2352PHZ 3D LED Monitor which is costing Rs.14000

Fahrenheit said:
I'll let somebody else answer whether the Dell U2312HM is better than the Dell U2311H model...
I have both and they are very similar. The 2312 is slimmer and lighter and I assume it uses less power too. The old 2311 actually has slightly lower black depth, and thus higher contrast ratio. Pre-calibration the 2312 seems to be slightly more colour accurate, but that doesn't matter as once calibrated they are very similar. If you can get the 2311 cheaper, go for it.

I dont think theres much price difference between the two.
SMC is quoting 15k for U2312HM.

Do you guys think buying a monitor online is a good idea ??
Or should I go to nehru place and get it ??
What about the dead pixel policy of Dell ??

Thanks for the responses.

Back