Which ADSL modem for triband??

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
Want modem for MTNL Triband (for a friend whose modem died)- Dlink DSL-502T or the likes. :)
How much does a new one come for now and what are the good brands/models to look for?? :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Want modem for MTNL Triband (for a friend whose modem died)- Dlink DSL-502T or the likes. :)
How much does a new one come for now and what are the good brands/models to look for?? :p

I use Dlink DSL-502T. Works fine for me, but with one drawback. In summer when ambient temp is over 40C it heats a lot at the bottom and I think it affects my internet connection.
Though not too sure about it.

DSL-502T last buy was rs1400 2 monts before
this has 4 rubber modules to be attached at bottoms helps in improving air flow... by the way my friend uses al chepo 80 mmm fan too cool it :p