Monitors Which Among Is The Best {22" Monitor}

I have the Viewsonic 2245WM panel and I cannot say if it is the best as I have not compared it to the others.

I like having a Powered USB Hub and the card reader built into the base of this monitor, I find both these very useful for the way I work with my system. As far as the display itself - I find it very good with sharp, bright images and text, and HD movies look very good too. I cannot find anything negative to say about this monitor. I am sure there are others better then this, but as long as I have not done side by side comparisons I cannot judge this monitor to be the "BEST" out there.

iml3g3nd said:
Samsung 22'' 2243NWS

Viewsonic 22" 2235WM-5 , 22" 2245WM

L.G. 22"L222WS

AOC 22''2216 SW

Del S2209W

BenQ T2200HD

No offence M8- I think its BENQ E2200HD and not T2200HD.. and where is samsung T220? Is it not good?

I am obsessed with black. black cabbie, speakers, ups, keyboard and mouse and mouse pad also, even then i dont mind the silver colour of dell SP since the picture quality compensates for everything. I wish Dell launches a SP2408WFP in black colour.

this poll was made takin into account the price margin >14k.....

if nyother model which is priced at 14k or less please suggent that too...........

Saw T2200HD the other day and spent more than an hour fiddling with it. And to be honest its good. Its not bad even when you compare it against E2200HD.

Personally I would still pick E2200HD just for looks :p But t2200 is not bad in terms of the panel quality and picture quality.

Between these two and dell, I would pick BenQ. These new TN panel monitors from BenQ are the best I have seen till date and this includes entire Dell TN range. I own dell myself at home and I am really tempted to sell that off and move to E2200 :p

I am obsessed with black. black cabbie, speakers, ups, keyboard and mouse and mouse pad also, even then i dont mind the silver colour of dell SP since the picture quality compensates for everything. I wish Dell launches a SP2408WFP in black colour.

I just called up DELL for SP2208WFP. It wasn't available due to End of Line! They offered the UltraSharp for 16.1K. Is this Gud, the ultrasharp Model, as compared to SP2208WFP?

If not, where can i find SP2208WFP? Itwares quotes 17k, and its showing that price for the last 2-3 months or so. Is 17k the best price for it?

I hope i find the SP Model somewhere at Lammy!

Regds

i have 8800 gts 320 mb !! :(

no upgrades in GPU until Q4 2009.............

nyways whats the best 22 incher in the price tag??? that is >14k

no votes for samsung LG or AOC!!!

heard that samsung is good thou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the benq E2200 is priced @ approx 13k...........

1080p in a 22" monitor........ everything ll look small 1080p in a 24incher would be much better { my assumption }

and with my GPU there would be performance hit if i go beyond 1280 ryt???????????????

can someone comment !!!!!!!!!!

I own a viewsonic va2226w. I would like to know how good or bad is the picture quality of this monitor for dvd and HD movies when compared to the other more costlier 22" monitors.

Back