Monitors Which Best 24" 16:10 Full HD LCD monitor within 20k ?

Techie#1

Skilled
Which Best 24" 16:10 Full HD+ LCD monitor within 20k?

1) Moving from a Premium aperture grille CRT,namely The ViewSonic 19" (18.0" viewable) P97f+SB CRT,which can do More than Full HD resolution @more than 120hz with apparently the "Perfect" picture display, ViewSonic - Products - P97f+SB

2) Moving to LCD Mostly due to Eye Strain (looong duration b4 monitor), & also marginal power saving

3) Main jobs on Monitor : Pro grade Photoshop work,Cad/cam,other Multimedia work,occasional Gaming & Movies (SD & HD rips)

4) Looking for a 24" 16:10 Full HD+monitor,mainly coz i want more screen real estate for serious work & i prefer watching movies(16:9) on Big Screen in a couch in my Living room,rather than in my desktop

5) Though Picture Quality is of PARAMOUNT Importance for the job profile i attach for the monitor,particularly coming after using the ubersplendid viewsonic P97f,for 4 longyears,this time i dont have much moolah to splurge much more than the 20k mark, like to buy premium IPS,PVA Panels,that might cost another 12-15k more at minimum & additionally save for a decent gfxcard also.

6) Though pragmatically left with No other choice exceptmayb,choosing a TN Panel(which i have hated all through the time),i but would like to make the Best out of the Lot,Preference for Best/Widest Color Gamut,HighBrightness & best Contrast ratios possible,Above average/better viewing angles, Good RT(if Not the Best),No Backlight bleeds,color shifts or dead pixels,DVI essential/HDMI Preferable.All these r Not in particular priority order.Any More features are secondary!

7) I in all practical purpose to run the monitor display@native Full HD-1920x1200 & 1920x1080 resolution(curentlyrunning from XFX6800GS XxXversion),have to upgrade my gfx card also,so that's an additional burden to factor in this time, so plz keep everything within my stipulated budget only & Nothing else smaller than a 24incher would do either!

8) I would NOT like to wait much,coz my sights r nowdays r really strained,& with post budget cuts on LCD panels, i think,all the prices r going south,hence the opportunate time for buying!

9) Preference can be given to Inhouse dealers,if they have any product that matches my specification.I dont want to order from outside/foreignland directly!

10) Thanks u Guy,pals & friends @TE,for reading the above 9 points patiently,hope u all would be that much forthcoming in advising for my best Possible 24"16:10 Full HD LCD Monitor:period

thanks & rgds
T#1

p.s- opps, just 1 more personal preference 2 add- would like a duotone silver-black bezel chasis for the monitor body,...just want to match with everything on my desktop which r similar duotone coloured,astetics too play a part u know
:D

How is the "ASUS MK241H" TN Panel. chk here. I suppose Vijay was selling it.will it fit my specs?

This is an Asus, so should i consider much for the ASS?

Though i am Not in much expectation from a TN a panel,if i go for this, will it be much big quality downgrade from the viewsonic p97f,that i use?

Need More feedbacks!!!

Back