Which brand 29'' Flat screen CRT to get?

Karthi007 said:
Better go for a 22"LCD from samsung... Costs only 17.5-18K now-a-days... It looks great :)

well it has a crappy TN panel,he will be better off with a crt like philips 100hz or sony(more contrast).

+1 for sony CRT, It can literally diagnose itself and tell you if its a repair, Trust me i have a 21" CRT and it rocks. If u have some extra moolah u can buy an LCD.

dont buy, just dont uy samsung crt tvs, they have a major geometry problem in present models, stay away from samsung.

Sony would be ur safest bet, trust me on this. Sony std has only 100 channels and everything same as compared to any other tv. I hope u can live with that :)

RamPagE said:
dont buy, just dont uy samsung crt tvs, they have a major geometry problem in present models, stay away from samsung.

Sony would be ur safest bet, trust me on this. Sony std has only 100 channels and everything same as compared to any other tv. I hope u can live with that :)

I second this. Just do not buy Samsung TV's. Off late in order to reduce cost the samsung Tv's and mobile phones both are coming with crap quality. They used to be good earlier but now the quality is really bad. Geometry problem is always there in Samsung tv's. BTW yesterday I saw on samsung 29" tv wit DnieJr. in D'Mart retailing for 9990/- without any exchange.:hap2:

Back