mjumrani

Skilled
im getting

dell 2209wa for rs16100
and
dell s2409w for rs16575

with gpu gtx295

if i was confused before. im even more now HELP :huh:

First of all, since you are getting a gtx295, i suggest you get atleast a 26" display with full HD capability...Otherwise its a waste of a gfx card.

Aces170 said:
Its there in his hot deals section too at Rs 13900 + shipping, but its with 3 yrs warranty not 5...

its Rs.15,363 not Rs.13,900... i placed an order day before
and if i dont get delivery in 3 weeks(maximum time frame given) ill sue them... :tongue:

mjumrani said:
its Rs.15,363 not Rs.13,900... i placed an order day before
and if i dont get delivery in 3 weeks(maximum time frame given) ill sue them... :tongue:
Hello,

I am also thinking of purchasing the same Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22 inch e-IPS Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor from techshop (Which is Priced at Rs. 15,363/-), as shown on the following website link :-
http://www.shopmania.in/shopping~online-monitors~buy-dell-2209wa~p-3298777.html

Now, as you have mentioned in your previous post that you had already placed the online order for purchasing this "Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22 inch e-IPS Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor" from techshop website, hence before I place the online order for buying this LCD Monitor, I would like to know from you, your personal comments or suggestions on buying this same monitor from the techshop website. Please do email me your reply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, on my email address (khushal.bedre@gmail.com). WOULD BE AWAITING YOUR REPLY, REGARDING THE SAME...

Back