which free gift to select with bravia ex520

aka911

Skilled
hi guys, I recently got a bravia ex520. awesome TV.btw I am supposed to choose a free gift according to the ongoing offer. but I can't make up my mind
the options are
1. sony mdr x100 headphones.
2. sony clock radio.

any suggestion :?

great .thanks for the replies. will go for headphones. btw also will get supposedly free airtel hd tv connection hardware free if I pay for the subscription for first 2 months.

hehe. yes both are equally useless for me, but the fact that clock radio will hog an extra ac point near my bedside is kindaa irritating thought.
ggt
I paid 44k for the tv. yes, I know its more then online stores but the folks at home wanted to get a feel before buying.

btw anyone knows about this airtel hd tv offer with bravia? they want me to pay 1800 rs advance for subscription for first 2 months and then they say I will get the dish hardware for free. is it prudent?I have a feeling I am being foxed here.

^thats correct it's 32 inches. wanted it for bedroom which is pretty small. and the 26 inches models were not feature rich enough ¶¶
btw pls any advice regarding airtel dth offer?

The cheapest Airtel DTH HD package is 2590/- which gives you the box+installation+4 months super saver pack...

Ask them what pack you will be on and then decide...I paid 1500 bucks for the Airtel HD box when i got my LG LED TV around a year back...

Back