Graphic Cards Which GPU brand provides international warranty?

My brother might be able to get me a GPU from US next month but I don't know which GPU brand gives international warranty. Have heard that EVGA does but having doubt as I don't see EVGA presence in India.
Can someone please tell me which brand gives international warranty and how they entertain that warranty? Like, do I send the card back to US or Taiwan to claim it or here in India?

Afaik, for almost every international warranty, you will have to send it back to billing country to avail warranty. On return, customs might cause issues.

Few brands allow international warranty transfer, like dell, so that you have local warranty. Don't know if any other brand does that.

I don't think you have any other option at all aside from evga when It comes to some sort of gpu international warranty.
But EVGA has the easy to open cards and IIRC they allow users to open the card (without damaging it) and do the repasting or minor maintenance of it. Most of the YT Reviewers also prefer EVGA.

Thanks guys. I will just look at youtube for EVGA reviews and see if they do allow opening the card for maintenance. Although, in all my time of usage I have never come across this situation where I needed to reapply thermal paste on the card, but then again I haven't played in like a decade. I just keep using blowdryer every month to keep PC clean.

Going by your replies, I guess I might have to go with EVGA and take my chances. Will just ask my brother to check the card in US before gettung it here so he can get it exchanged there if it's DOA.

Thanks guys. I will just look at youtube for EVGA reviews and see if they do allow opening the card for maintenance. Although, in all my time of usage I have never come across this situation where I needed to reapply thermal paste on the card, but then again I haven't played in like a decade. I just keep using blowdryer every month to keep PC clean.

Going by your replies, I guess I might have to go with EVGA and take my chances. Will just ask my brother to check the card in US before gettung it here so he can get it exchanged there if it's DOA.
ya DOA is can be an issue, but EGVA cards are solid. you will have to ship the card to taiwan for RMA when needed.

Back