Which is Best buy..HITACHI or DAIKIN??

mylog

Disciple
Hi guys, i am planning to buy an split ac for 170sq ft room. My usage will be max 5hrs/day..I am looking for a product which will have low maintenance, good customer service, moderate cooling and energy saving. But i am confused whether i have to go for hitachi or daikin :S.I dont want to go for any other products like BLUESTAR/LG/SAMSUNG/VOLTAS etc.. I went to a shop, where that guy suggested me to go for 1ton Daikin among 1.5ton hitachi..because daikin is more effective in cooling n blah blah....i dont know how it is more effective in cooling.. and dat shopkeeper said daikin 1ton costs around 33k and hitachi 1.5ton costs around 38k..My budget is around 35k. Please help me out in this guys..its urgent.. if you give me model number also then it ll be more helpful..Thanx in adv..:)

You cannot go wrong with either of the models IMO. Japanese compressors are reknown to be the best in terms of efficiency and cooling capacity in comparison with the Indian makes such as Blue Star, Voltas and even Carrier.

I suppose you must be getting a 5yr warranty on the compressors for either of the models. Whatever has the best EER rating given by the BEE and a relatively lesser pricing for the same tonnage, go by that.

If I were you, I'd choose a Hitachi. :p

Well overall as a brand for air conditioning, Daikin and General to me are the best followed by Hitachi. If the difference between the 1ton daikin and 1.5ton hitachi is so less, go hitachis way. But daikins r always better in my experience between daikin, hitachi, bluestar and general..

Not considering general???

Back