PC Peripherals Which is the best gaming mouse at the moment?

Hello every one. I want to know which is the best gaming mouse for games like quake3, CS, UT etc. I have a Razer Mantis Speed cloth pad. I have heard that the Microsoft's Habu mouse is great. Please tell me what should i buy. Thank you

The so called BEST MOUSE won't make you a better gamer.

Use a gaming mouse which suits you.

Using a 4000dpi Razer Lachesis won't make you better than f0rest in CS for instance. :)

sickizblank said:
Using a 4000dpi Razer Lachesis won't make you better than f0rest in CS for instance. :)

I agree with you. But the thing is that i am using a logitech MX310. So upgrading to a better one would make a big difference. None of you guys used the Microsoft Habu mouse? I hear lot of good things about it.

mod_to_odd said:
I agree with you. But the thing is that i am using a logitech MX310. So upgrading to a better one would make a big difference. None of you guys used the Microsoft Habu mouse? I hear lot of good things about it.

jaffer ur the biggest fool anyways. u sold your deathadder & guess what. its still the best mouse to have. so buy it again.

habu is a piece of shit mouse.

stormblast said:
jaffer ur the biggest fool anyways. u sold your deathadder & guess what. its still the best mouse to have. so buy it again.

habu is a piece of shit mouse.

lol, u serious??? sold a deathadder and looking for habu, :rofl:

As storm said, go back and buy deathadder again.

sickizblank said:

If you knew anything you'd know the higher the dpi doesn't mean the mouse is any better. Higher dpi is about sensitivity now accuracy.

^Moddy - I like the razer deathadder, fits me hand well. The Steel series mouse (forget the name) is also good. MS's Habu also fits the bill; but I didn't like its buttons and it sucks on some surfaces.

MX 518 also very good, but a little behind the DA in all respects.

Check out the new sidewinder X5; have not used, so can't recommend.

omg you sold your DA and looking for another mouse?

habu is total crap.

and yeah, a different mouse wont make you start hitting headshots suddenly. its all about how YOU play.

mod_to_odd said:

u have Logitech MX310 ........it itself is very good mouse .
so u are expeciting major upgrades .

Side Note: post ur MX310 here for sale....there will be many takers :eek:hyeah:

lol. some nice replies. What is the difference between the Logitech G5 and the new G5 2nd edition? and how much will a death adder cost me?

Use logitech MX3xx or 5xx
If you can/want to spend more, get the Razer Deathadder.
Get the Lachesis if you wan't to have a big e-penis.

Jaffar anyways you suck in CS...how much ever you spend you wont be able to play any better...hahahhahhahahahah:tongue:

Back