Monitors Which LCD monitor shud i go ?

Hey,
I need some help...Am plannin to get a LCD monitor for my new comp... Budget is 15k max..... I hav decided to go with
" Samsung 22'' LCD 2243NWX Wide Screen"

Any suggestions ???? Any better LCD than this ????

Bye
doubleseven

The samsung you're planning on going for has only a vga input, so that would rule it out for me.

You should get the LG 226wtq for between 13000-15000, and thats got a 2ms response time, and dvi inputs.

Hey.. I feel "Dell SP2208WFP 22" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor With Webcam"

has got good features..... for around 15 k.... instead of the Dell E248wfp which costs 18k...... so suggest me plz.... I wud prefer the first 1....

Bye

doubleseven

Doubleseven said:
Hey.. I feel "Dell SP2208WFP 22" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor With Webcam"

has got good features..... for around 15 k.... instead of the Dell E248wfp which costs 18k...... so suggest me plz.... I wud prefer the first 1....

Bye

doubleseven

AFA i know this 22" cost atleast 16.5k, thats what i have paid :D

The LG L22WTQ is a good bet. Bought it for 12.8k. The Dell is slightly better and has extra stuff like HDMI, USB ports etc as well as a better panel.

But I hated it because it has a glossy screen, too many reflections if you are not careful. I have a glossy screen laptop and when I place it on my table which is next to my door , I get lots of annoying reflections.

So if your computer table is fixed and you can't move it, I would suggest a matte screen like the LG.

If you are looking for a 22" look for either of the three:

LG 226WTQ 22" for 12.8K(Comes with Matte Screen)

DELL US 2208 22" for 15K(Comes with USB ports and Matte Screen)

DELL SP Panel 22" for 16.5K (Comes with HDMI port,webcam and Glossy screen)

For a 24" Panel

DELL E248WFP (Comes with Matte Screen)

Saiyan said:
Dell E248wfp is the model, think it costs arnd 18k..

can you highlight the source to buy it?.....coz dell web quotes it for around 21k....

@switch = which is the best monitor amongst the one's you've mentioned irrespective of the size?

I'll definately get an E248WFP, if it has better colours than the other three 22"....

Mac said:
can you highlight the source to buy it?.....coz dell web quotes it for around 21k....

@switch = which is the best monitor amongst the one's you've mentioned irrespective of the size?

I'll definately get an E248WFP, if it has better colours than the other three 22"....

u can buy through me
pm me :)

Back