Monitors Which LCD monitor to buy

want to buy an LCD monitor wth budget 13k. I am coinfused with all the specification of which i can make sense only with the response time and contrast ratio. Hence please help me with choosing an LCD model as i want to buy it ASAP....

Requirements :
1. 19 inch Wide Screen
2. No Ghosting for games and fast moving images
3. i am a movie freak and would need DVI-D input for it
4. Good color reproduction for some moderate gfx work.

I was thinking about the Samsung 940BW but heard some ghosting problems associated with it.... Is it true ? Please sugest a good LCD.

i went through the thread and my needs and budget would suggest that as of now a TN matrix is okie for me....

1. Please suggest the best TN matrix 19 inch Wide Screen LCD with no ghosting, lags and DVI - D connector...

i am thinking for Samsung 940 BW / 931 BW / 961 BW but is confused... plz advice which one to buy.... even other brands are okie with me....

Yep the Viesonic, also if u can increase ur budget a Dell E228 is a good buy for ur needs, 16.5 + shipping by Raghu a fellow TE member, Hot Deals Section, chek that out

so i zeroed on samsung 940BW & VS 1930 & Samsung 940NW

Comparision

problem....

1. VS after sales support and dead pixel policy sucks

2. 940 BW has low contrast ratio and heard have some ghosting

3. 940NW no DVI -D connector, i guess that's the one u need to get good quality experience using the dvi connector of your gfx card....

And finally i am now googling reviews on Dell E228...

Back